Welcome to the pages of the Department of Computer Science
The Department of Computer Science consists of 13 chairs and 25 professors that cover a broad range of basic principles as well as many up-to-date special subjects of Computer Science.
Because the Department is highly integrated with other Departments of the School of Engineering, it stands for a modern engineering oriented teaching of Computer Science.
Major research areas of the Department are:
- Computer Science (Bachelor/Master)
- Computer Science / IT-Security (Bachelor)
- Computational Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- International Master Computational Engineering (Elitenetzwerk Bayern)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical and Health Engineering
- Teacher Education
- Information Systems